eBay Clothing & Accessories

Graphiti Lifestyle Magazines on Art

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

I am having a serious mouse problem

Here is my latest news. I am having a serious mouse problem. I bought this optical USB Laptop mouse from a local computer hardware store less than a year ago. It stopped working after a few months. I gave it to them and they got it repaired from the manufacturers service center. Now it has again developed some snags. Last week it just stopped working. I do not have a spare mouse in hand which I think I should have kept with me. This time the hardware store guys refused to accept the item as it is nearly one year and its warranty will expire within two weeks. They advised me to go to the service center directly. I went to Kolkata (Calcutta) which takes an hour by bus. I had to return home disappointed as they do not give any service on Saturdays. On Monday I was told that the person who repairs the mouse is unavailable and will not come until Wednesday. I will be visiting them again tomorrow. After I get this mouse repaired I swear I will buy a new mouse and keep the old one as a spare.

1 comment:

  1. Good News! My mouse problem is now solved. I went to the Service Center on Wednesday and they repaired it and returned on the same day. They replaced the USB wire with a new one.

    ReplyDelete

NIIT Computer Books

Businessworld Business Magazines