eBay Clothing & Accessories

Graphiti Lifestyle Magazines on Art

Sunday, November 22, 2009

How to keep warm in winter?

I am feeling a bit cold now and then as winter is nearing so fast.  It is just the month of November, however we are having colder nights.  Since I do not have a heater or any type of heat system installed in my room, I guess I will have to eat a lot of chicken and hot coffee in order to keep myself warm.  I will also eat fried eggs and garlic which are indeed hot items and keeps your body warm from inside.  I will be buying a leather jacket in a week as my older jacket is not fitting on my body.  May be I have grown up a little in an year.  I was thinking what more I can do to keep myself warm through this winter.  Chicken will be on my menu twice a week.  Since I do not smoke or drink, I will have to take something very hot and spicy.  I am planning to use mustard seeds in my curry.  Plus all frying will be done with pure (Amul) butter or desi ghee.  Well let us see how I can survive this comming winter and I will write whenever I can and share you my ideas as how to keep warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NIIT Computer Books

Businessworld Business Magazines