eBay Clothing & Accessories

Graphiti Lifestyle Magazines on Art

Friday, August 29, 2008

How to Buy a Laptop over the Internet?


In this post I will tell you how did I bought my first laptop computer online.

First I visited an internet cafe in order to access the internet. Then, from the internet cafe's computer I opened futurebazaar.com which is one of the most popular online shopping websites in India.

In order to purchase any product from Futurebazaar, you need to have an account. Opening an account is free and simple. After opening my account, I started searching for a cheap laptop in the computer section. There I found a laptop which was in my budget. I quickly placed my order, and paid via Internet Banking. You also have the option to pay by Credit Cards and Debit Cards.

Then I got an e-mail from Futurebazaar confirming my transaction. I also received some more e-mails from Futurebazaar about the status of my Laptop computer. I finally received my laptop withing the time frame they mentioned ie. three weeks.

I received my laptop in good condition. It was well packed and shipped by Blue Dart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NIIT Computer Books

Businessworld Business Magazines