eBay Clothing & Accessories

Graphiti Lifestyle Magazines on Art

Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year (2010)

First of all, I wish all my readers A very Happy New Year.  So, now we are in 2010.  And today is the first day of 2010.  What do you think, how will this year be for us?  Any of you planning to go for a family picnic?  So far I have not planned anything.  Last night around midnight I was watching the James Bond movie Quantum of Solace on Star Movies.  I did not switch to the news channels or any other hindi channels like Star Plus, Zee TV or Sony, etc.  I did not go out to see although I heard a lot of fire crackers bursting loudly at the stroke of midnight.

I woke up late today as the stock markets in India we closed.  I had rice and chicken in my lunch.  I really need to eat some hot chicken as its too cold here.  I will be going out now and have a walk nearby shops and see how others are enjoying this new day of this new year.  Please write something in the comment box.  This will help me write more.  I also need to understand the choice of my readers.  Please do share with me your thoughts on this blog post.  Thankyou.

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    Thanks a lot for visiting my blog and Happy New Year Wishes.

    We're also like Bengali food and nolen gur sweets.

    Thanks again

    Cheers

    Niya

    ReplyDelete

NIIT Computer Books

Businessworld Business Magazines