eBay Clothing & Accessories

Graphiti Lifestyle Magazines on Art

Saturday, July 09, 2011

Breakfast: Maggi Noodles, Kellogg's Corn Flakes

Recently, I woke up in the morning and was planning to prepare breakfast for myself.  In my kitchen I found nothing but a packet of Maggi noodles.  So, I decided to have instant noodles and started to cook it.  As we all know, to make noodles you need to boil two cups of water in a container and add noodles and Tastemaker.  Finally, serve it hot with some butter.  But I thought what if I add some Kellogg's Corn Flakes.  So, I added the corn flakes beside the cooked noodles and mixed it gently.  What I saw was amazing.  The crispy corn flakes absorbed almost all the excess gravy that was left with the noodles.  That's what I wanted.  Lastly, I added a little butter and served it to myself.  It was a great breakfast.  What about you?  Please do share your story with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NIIT Computer Books

Businessworld Business Magazines