eBay Clothing & Accessories

Graphiti Lifestyle Magazines on Art

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Job Cuts | Where To Go Now?


I was upset when I heard about Jet Airways cutting jobs. And it all happened suddenly. Not only Jet Airways, but some other airline companies too are cutting jobs. I feel sorry for them and I know how it is like when you are out from such a good reputed company. Now, they will have to find a job again. Will they go for Airlines? I don't think so. Airline companies have now become very unstable. Sometimes they even run on heavy losses due to the sudden rise of the crude prices. My suggestion would be to look for a job in the hospitality industry like travel & tourisim, and the hotels. This industry is growing very rapidly and I have never heard them doing job cuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NIIT Computer Books

Businessworld Business Magazines