eBay Clothing & Accessories

Graphiti Lifestyle Magazines on Art

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Spinach on Gandhi Jayanti.



Today was 2nd October 2008. And today was the birthday of Mahatma Gandhi. So, the stock markets was closed. I had nothing to do. So, I thought it will be great if I help my mom with her cooking. Today, there was no non-veg item. I was searching for something to cook. I saw a bunch of spinach in the fridge. I took them out and decided to cook it in a very special way. Mom started washing it under running water. I got ready with a plate and a knife. After chopping it into small pieces my mom added some vegetables to it. Then in the kitchen she fried all the spinach along with the vegetables in a non-stick fry pan. Then she added some salt, pepper, haldi, and some more masalas. I saw a bottle of kasundi (mustard) in the fridge. I added some to the spinach. The mustard paste gives a good aroma to it. Finally, my mom added some water and covered the pan with its lid. After 20 mins its all done. At lunch we had rice, spinach, dal, aalu bhindi. Oh ya, the spinach....it was lovely. After lunch I had an apple which helped me to digest the musturd spinach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NIIT Computer Books

Businessworld Business Magazines