eBay Clothing & Accessories

Graphiti Lifestyle Magazines on Art

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Today I visited Guruji and did some research.


Today I decided not to use Google as a search engine. Why? Because today I was looking for some information which was related to India. So, I decided to visit Guruji.com and found that it has improved itself a lot. Yes, you can call it a copycat of Google. However, Guruji has its own limitations. For example, if you do an image search with the word 'bollywood' it returns some pics about indian history. I mean what is going on. I was looking for some bollywood faces and not about history. So, again its not so perfect.

However, one thing that made me happy was its music search. I searched for 'Summer of 69' and found the exact match. The best part is that when you click on any song it simply plays it on your computer. I think they need to work very hard if they want to win over Google. I am sure that one day this website will launch their very own web based e-mail service. And they also need to give an answer to Google's social networking site Orkut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NIIT Computer Books

Businessworld Business Magazines